Warunki korzystania ze strony
Booking and Cancellation Policy of ACQUA LIFE DIVE CENTER
Bookings can be made for a specific activity, date and time although it is not mandatory. However, in this case, the customer will be written down on the "Waiting List" and his/her place will be pending on availability.
If the customer wishes to guarantee his space, this must be fully paid in advance.
When arranging the payment through the Online Payment Platform from ACQUA LIFE DIVE CENTER (BANC SABADELL), the customer must ensure that the payment is done before the expiry (Limit Date / Time) indicated by ACQUA LIFE DIVE CENTER. Once expired, ACQUA LIFE DIVE CENTER does not guarantee the availability of space for therequested activity.
In the event it has expired, the customer must contact ACQUA LIFE DIVE CENTER to reconfirm the possibility of taking part in the requested activity. Once confirmed, he/she will be sent another e-mail with the update in order to proceed with payment and ensure the space on the requested activity.
ACQUA LIFE DIVE CENTER offers a number of dive sites that are generally scheduled in advance. Due to different reasons, but especially to weather conditions (wind, waves, currents, etc.), these destinations can be changed altering the initial schedule of the particular day or even days ahead. Although we will do our best to accomplish the initial schedule, under no circumstances we can ensure that the customers will do the dives on the booked destinations. For this reason, the amount paid will not be refunded and neither the customers will be able to change to another day.
In Spain it is mandatory the possession of a diving license in order to dive. It is the customer’s responsibility being able to present a valid document proving that he/she has such accreditation. These can be, in addition to the actual diving license (physical or digital), a photograph or photocopy of the certification or screen prints of the official website of the diving organization that has issued his/her credentials. No emails, letters or documents from other dive centers or instructors ensuring that he/she has such credentials nor dives recorded in logbooks or computers will be accepted. In the event where the customer cannot prove his/her diving license, he/she will not be able to join in the booked activity and will not get any refund or change of date.
Once the activity is paid for and confirmed, and in the case of not being able to perform it, the following Refund Policy will be applied:
• The refund of the total amount paid for the activity booked with ACQUA LIFE DIVE CENTER will be done in the case where the cancellation of the activity is done by ACQUA LIFE DIVE CENTER , regardless of the reason for cancellation.
• The refund of the total amount paid for the activity booked with ACQUA LIFE DIVE CENTER -5% in administration fees (i.e. 95% refund) will be done in the case where the cancellation of the activity is done by the customer with 10 days or more in advance. With 5 days in advance, 70% will be refunded. With 4 days in advance, 50% will be refunded. With 2 days in advance, 20% will be refunded. For cancellations done with less than 2 days in advance, no refund will be done.
• For activities involving group bookings of more than 5 pax, the following terms and conditions will be applied: The refund of the total amount paid for the activity booked with ACQUA LIFE DIVE CENTER -5% in administration fees (i.e. 95% refund) will be done in the case where the cancellation of the activity is done by the group with 15 days or more in advance. With 10 days in advance, 70% will be refunded. With 9 days in advance, 50% will be refunded. With 7 days in advance, 20% will be refunded. For cancellations done with less than 7 days in advance, no refund will be done.
• For activities which contain expenses payments to third parties / companies (eg. purchase of Access Pass for PADI’s online theory, hire of extra boat, etc.), the corresponding amount payed to these will not be refunded. For the remaining amount, the above stated Refund Policy shall apply.
• In the case of medical problem, the refund of 80% of the money paid by the person with this medical problem (not extended to the bookings of companions) will be done, as long as he/she submits a medical form establishing his/her temporary or complete inability to dive. The failure of submitting medical proof will mean the application of the above stated Refund Policy.
• Once the customer gets on board, the money payed will not be refunded if the dives are not done due to any of these: seasickness, issues with the equalization of pressure in ears, being cold, or problems with the personal diving gear.
The payment entails acceptance of the above stated conditions.
ACQUA LIFE DIVE CENTER